Thursday, January 28, 2010

You're simply the best...better than all the rest.

Today I listen to the song -You're simply the best - by Tina Turner. I have seen Tina Turner's album at my brother in law's house. I tried to understand at that time, but I couldn't understand. However, I have heard that couple of times, I don't remember the name of the album.
I don't know now, but in the early days of Katipur FM's broadcasting there was a promo of their station - Kantipur FM simply the best, better than all the rest. Now I knew that was taken from Tina Turner's song. You're simply the best - a beautiful song.

I call you when I need you, my heart's on fire
You come to me, come to me wild and wired
When you come to me
Give me everything I need
Give me a lifetime of promises and a world of dreams
Speak a language of love like you know what it means
And it can't be wrong
Take my heart and make it strong baby

You're simply the best, better than all the rest
Better than anyone, anyone I've ever met
I'm stuck on your heart, and hang on every word you say
Tear us apart, baby I would rather be dead
....

No comments:

Post a Comment